For a souper supper that is flavorful and keto, get cooking with this well-spiced pork soup. It’s a one-pot meal, with a little extra fun—a buttery fat bomb to finish it with style. Drop it in. Watch it melt. Then say good-bye to hunger… and hello to flavor from the diet doctor.
- Mix butter, sesame oil, chili flakes and salt in a small bowl. Place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- When cooled, shape the butter mixture into balls the size of walnuts. Roll them in the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pot or skillet. Add ground pork and fry until golden brown. Add spices and ginger and stir.
- Rinse and trim the kale. Chop coarsely and add to the pork. Cook for a couple of more minutes.
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with finely chopped scallions and drop in a savory Asian fat bomb for flavor and satiety.